Click to see Printable Copy
- May through November Saturday bookings require a minimum of $15,000 which includes tax (9%) and service charge (18%). May through November weddings booked either on a Friday or Sunday receive a 10% discount off the entrée price with a minimum of 125 guests.
- All bookings scheduled December through April will receive a 10% discount on the entrée price and free Chef’s Select Hors D’ oeuvres with a minimum booking of 125 guests. Smaller wedding events are welcome with a minimum of 40 guests, however no discount or hors d’oeuvres included.
- No discounts on holiday weekends.
- To reserve your reception date a $500 non-refundable deposit is required. A second $1500 non-refundable deposit is due 9-months before reception date or at your final arrangements & taste test appointment if booking before a 9-month period.
- Taste test and final arrangement appointments are scheduled approximately 3 months before your reception date. A pre-taste is available before booking upon request.
- Final guest count and entrée selection counts are due 10 days before your event. Your final balance is due the week of your wedding when bridal accessories and floor plans are checked in. Staff will carefully display all your accessories and decorations the day of your ceremony and/or reception at no charge. Some extensive decorating requiring more than 1 hour of staff’s time will incur additional charges.
- Event time is 6 hours in duration-6½ with a ceremony. Bar extensions are permitted the evening of the reception incurring additional charges which must be pre-paid the same evening. Reception start and end time hours are flexible.
- There is no room rental charges when using Bartlett Hills Food & Beverage Packages.
- Cake cutting and serving is included with your package.
- You may bring in your own vendors or hire those on our suggested vendor list.
- Pictures of the bridal party may be taken on the grounds surrounding the clubhouse, no pictures are permitted on the actual greens or tee areas.
- A more extensive polices information packet for all wedding receptions booked at Bartlett Hills will be given to you at your actual booking. The signing host(s) will be responsible for all policies set forth.
Bartlett Chamber of Commerce,
Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC),
Professional Wedding Vendors Association,
Elevated Wedding Events (EWE).